Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was injured in Aug 09. My husband was incarcerated at that time until October 10. When he was released we found out that we no longer could have intercourse due to my back injuries. He now also does the cooking, shopping, cleaning and is my chauffeur. We have been married for 30 years. When does the statute of limitation start for a Loss of Consortium claim. Is it the time of the accident or when he got out of prison?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

Joel Selik www.SelikLaw.com

The time limit might be tolled while he is in prison, but it is generall 2 years, and it might have to be brought with your claim. Caution: many attorneys will not take a case where the plaintiff was in prison.

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

You each have two years to bring your injury claims, from date of injury. His claim allso depends upon the date of your claim. Sounds like you are both 1/2 year too late.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California