California  |  Personal Injury

Still injured 1.5 yrs later; no suit filed; may be leaving the state. What next?

I was injured in a car accident in May 05 at work. My car was struck by another (foreign) employee driving a rental car in my company parking lot. Accident was reported to both my personal insurance, rental car company and workers comp. I sustained cervical/thoracic sprain injuries - have not fully recovered. Still have problems falling asleep every night and nagging pain during day.

Rental adjuster keeps reminding me of statute of limitations. And I'm not sure what to do since I'm still injured; only have about 6 months left with the statute.

I may also be leaving the state, which poses another problem. Need to know where I stand with this - suit or settle? How does a suit work if I leave the state? I have consulted with an attorney, but the case is tricky because it involves several parties.

Thanks!

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com