Your browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript support has been disabled. You must enable JavaScript to use this application.

Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was involved in an a car accident on a three lane freeway in which I was the vehicle in the far right lane V-3. The party found V-1 to be at fault in the far left lane made an illegal lane change which caused the vehicle in the middle lane V-2 to hit me on the back left side of my vehicle. My insurance company has paid me for repair damages. However, I now have some injury. Is my injury claim against the party who caused the collision due to the illegal lane change or against the driver in V-2 who actually hit me?

Asked on 4/30/13, 7:27 pm

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113

Filename: ads/dbaccess.php

Line Number: 13

Fatal Error: I could not connect to the specified database server because: