California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/11/13, 2:02 pm

Hello - I was just involved in a hit and run car accident. It occurred on my work premises (leaving work parking lot at 1am) the other driver hit my car then took off. we have the accident on security cameras so he has been tracked down - he was a contract security employee at my work. LAPD are going to arrest him. My car is totalled, I have to pay a $750 deductable, I am missing work to shop for new cars, i'm having soreness in my lower back and my rental car isn't covered by my insurance. What steps can/ should I take to make sure to cover all of my losses for this accident on top of damages that my car insurance is covering? Thank you!!!!

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search