Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

judgment rellef

Have a judgment against me. can the

judgment creditor take my car valued

at approx. $3500, joint ownership with

my fiance? do i have an exemption? if

so, for how much?

Asked on 3/08/08, 4:55 pm

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at

3 Answers from Attorneys

Robert L. Bennett Law offices of Robert L. Bennett
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: judgment rellef

Ditto to Mr. Roth.

I have no idea.

Read more
3/12/08, 1:07 pm
Mitchell Roth MW Roth, Professional Law Corporation
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: judgment rellef

This is debtor creditor law, not Personal Injuryand Tort Law. I'd reask the question to that panel.

Read more
3/10/08, 2:36 pm
Lisa Howard Law Offices of Lisa M. Howard
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: judgment rellef

They probably cannot take the car especially if you need it for work.

Read more
3/10/08, 6:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now