California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/24/06, 3:22 pm

A medical drug lead to kidney cancer

I am a 34 year old male. I have recently been diagnosed with kidney cancer (I have already undergone surgery for this). I believe that this is the result of using a very popular drug from a mega pharma company in 2001. This drug is relatively very new. I used this drug for 4 to 5 months in that year. I had severe hair loss in 2 - 3 months after I started taking this drug. This particular side affect was not mentioned in the literature of that drug. I got scared and approached a doctor who just ran some blood tests and said I am fine. Soon, I stopped taking that drug. I do not have any other medical problems. No history of any form of cancer in our family. My parents and siblings are hale and hearty and still alive. Before starting this drug in 2001 I happened to undergo an ultrasound test of abdomen for ''indigestion and gas'' problem. The test indicated that my kidneys are fine. This cancer seem to have started growing only since then. And, this is the only drug that I have taken for this long time (otherwise, also I hardly used any other drug). I would like to sue this company for causing this cancer to me. Any suggestion as to how to go about this will be appreciated.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search