California  |  Personal Injury

Hi my mother financed a car at team nissan here in oxnard and its been 3 years with the car a couple months ago i went to a few bidy shops to ask for an estimate on a paint job, and as they inspected the car for dings and deep scratches they told me the car has been in a car accident before and that sounded suspiscious since i had found broken glass in my rear seats changing the speakers of the vehicle. Now the dealer didnt tell us the car had been in accident as the car has a clean title so now im upset as i did not know we got a previously crashed car. What can we do about this as we blame the dealer for not telling us ?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com