Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Hi my mother financed a car at team nissan here in oxnard and its been 3 years with the car a couple months ago i went to a few bidy shops to ask for an estimate on a paint job, and as they inspected the car for dings and deep scratches they told me the car has been in a car accident before and that sounded suspiscious since i had found broken glass in my rear seats changing the speakers of the vehicle. Now the dealer didnt tell us the car had been in accident as the car has a clean title so now im upset as i did not know we got a previously crashed car. What can we do about this as we blame the dealer for not telling us ?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm

Well did the dealership make any guarantees, promises, or representations about the car not having been in an accident before? If so then you may have a lawsuit against them.....

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California