California  |  Personal Injury

I was a passenger in 2 auto accidents in 3 days. (Oct 2011) I eventually hired an attorney but he never met with me. I kept asking his secretaries for help with medical treatment since I have no health insurance. I never got any and the attorney left a message on my phone saying he couldn't represent me anymore. (I have the recording) NOW they are trying to get me to "settle" even though I have pleaded for medical. And he wants to go after MY auto insurance, which is crazy. I was a passenger in both accidents with my father. The first accident is complicated and the second one 3 days later we were rear ended. I don't know what to do. When I asked the secretary to have the attorney call and speak to me he still hasn't, nor have they done anything about my medical. She says they will deal with my medical AFTER I sign off on the first one. That's crazy. Any suggestions on getting some advice, representation or help on this one. BTW...the lawyer could not have done anything on my behalf since he doesn't even have my medical bills since I was waiting for finish getting treatment. Thank you for any help anyone can give me.

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

Answered on: 7/09/13, 8:23 pm by Joshua Hale

You can always choose to hire a new lawyer.

If your attorney is not helping you owe yourself to call someone else.

Hale Law Group 4630 Border Village Rd. N171 San Ysidro, CA 92173