California  |  Personal Injury

I was the pedestrian and was hit by 2 separate cars. The first one hit my leg which resulted in a spiral fracture. And the second impacted my face. The first cars insurance is $50,000 and the second car has $250,000 insurance plus a million dollar umbrella policy. Out of the second car, I'm only receiving $200,000 out of court. I feel that this is not enough compensation for my injuries. Should I settle outside of court or go to trial? I live in California.

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com