Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

what's the best pre settlment lawsuit funding comapny who will fund me and not have enormous criteria. I have a premise liability case, and I need surgery on my eft elbow from the accident.

thanks

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Michael Stone-Molloy The Lion's Law Office

They are almost all very difficult to work with, but I know a company that is very fair to my clients, compared to other companies. The owner is a good friend of mine. I would need to know more about your case before I referred you to him, though, because my name makes a big difference in his decision and I would want to make sure what kind of case I'm sending along. If you would like to discuss the details of your case, please give me a call at (877) LION-FOR-LAW (546-6367) or email me at [email protected]

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

No company will fund a pro per case. If you hire counsel, he can research the comparison on your specific case. .

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Try Peachtree financial. They charge 12.5 percent for every 6 months. Rest of them are just loan sharks. Oh, if anyone else says I can get you cheap financing cause the owner of the company is my cousin, guess what, I got a bridge in San Francisco I can sell to you real cheap. :)

Lastly, if you don't have a lawyer, hire one. I finance all of my cases personally at no cost to my clients.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California

Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA