California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/26/13, 11:51 am

I referred a person to a doctor for certain cosmetic procedures and now they are unhappy with the result. Could I get sued for making the referral? I didn't charge the person any money nor did the doctor pay me to make referrals.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search