California  |  Personal Injury

Running out of time

I sent an e-mail in Marh, 1998 regarding a slip and fall on a sidewalk. Since then I have sent in a claim form to the city for my medical expenses. I also have talked to one of their personnel there. I keep keeping a response of "I will call you back". The last time I talked to him, he was going to send me another claim form to fill out and mail to the school district as he felt they were responsible for my fall. That is the last I heard from him. I am running out of time to file. I have not regained use of the little finger on my right hand and am still drawing disability. Please help.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys