California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/13, 3:16 pm

I signed a release of claims, except for property damage, with the understanding that I would be receiving $9,554, which was clearly stated on the release I signed. I received a check for only $4,000. Is the paper I signed legal or is it null and void, because I was not sent the amount that I signed for? Can I still sue for more or at least what I was offered and signed off on?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search