Your browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript support has been disabled. You must enable JavaScript to use this application.

Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Suing for dog bite

A lady had five pitbull puppies off leash in a secluded park. they attacked a man and his 3 year old son. The father protected the boy from harm by holding him over his head. This lady is slow and lives on SSI. The house she lives in under section 8 is owned by her Mother. The Mother's estate is valued at appx. 2 million. If the lady gets sued can they get any of the mother's money?

Asked on 3/06/08, 2:21 pm

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113

Filename: ads/dbaccess.php

Line Number: 13

Fatal Error: I could not connect to the specified database server because: