California  |  Personal Injury

Toddler received 2nd and 3rd degree burns requiring hospitalization from a brewing cup of coffee on a single-cup coffee maker in a Nevada hotel room that was placed on the edge of a desk (by the hotel) where a small child can reach it. Is the hotel culpable for any damages?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Answered on: 7/12/13, 3:12 pm by David Lupoff

There might be some liability. However, being that I am not a Nevada attorney, I am not qualified to answer your question. Your question should only be addressed by a Nevada attorney.

Good luck.

Law Offices of David B. Lupoff 15915 Ventura Blvd. Penthouse 4 Encino, CA 91436