California  |  Personal Injury

on Tuesday 10/1, I was walking from work. While in the crosswalk, I was hit by a car. Luckily there are no broken bones, but I was taken to the hospital for x-rays and told I had a sprained wrist. I am unsure what my next step is. I do not have health insurance, so I asked my car insurance company to file a claim but am unsure If they will-still waiting for a response. I do not have access to a follow up doctor, and would like to get to a chiropractor for back/neck pain that I have been feeling since the day after. The driver of the car admitted fault to the police officers. I am looking for help regarding what my next step should be.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys