California  |  Personal Injury

UPDATED:

Me(Passanger) and a friend of mine(Driver), were pulld off on the freeway shoulder, with emergency lights on , we were standing outside the vehicle waiting for a tow truck, when we were hit by a drunk driver from the back. I was sent to the emergency room and sufferd a broken collar bone, and I just finished chiropractic, and will need surgery. My friend was also hurt, but was arrested for "Wet reckless driving that night. And we both hired the same attorney. The driver of the vehicle that hit us was arrested for DUI and was insured by Allsate. He was at fault and the cause of the accident in the police report.

And also the driver who hit us was driving a 2012 MERCEDES, and I was cosiderd a pedestrian since I wasn't in the vehicle at the time.

What kind of liability insurance does he most likely have?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com