California  |  Product Liability

I bought a car of a individual and I know next to nothing about cars. The only question I asked him is if it was reliable and he answered "yes." Before giving me the keys he told me that the car was being sold "as is" but those two words are not in the bill of sale. I have spent close to what I payed for the car in repairs and it is still not running, also the car will not pass smog.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Answered on: 12/23/12, 10:11 am by Timothy McCormick

What is your question?

Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services 201 Spear St., Suite 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105