Legal Question in Product Liability in California

I am a Ca Painting contractor . My question is am i liable for a product I applied ? The product was applied according to the manufactures specs. I had a manf rep come an look at the problem . They know its the New California VOC approved product is not compatible with the old products and Yet they sell it to the unsuspecting contractors . Who is liable for the repairs?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

You are liable to the owner or the general contractor with whom you contracted for the work, unless the contract specified the product. It sounds, however, like you are entitled to indemnity from the product supplier. Meaning they should reimburse you for not only the defective product but for any remediation costs as well.

More Products Liability questions and answers in California

Products Liability Legal Forms