California  |  Product Liability

I purchased a chair at walmart and when i sat in it I fell through and hurt my leg. Can i sue them and win?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Answered on: 7/10/13, 9:44 pm by John Laurie

Assuming this is a new purchase then yes you may have a cause of action as to not only walmart but the manufacturer of the chair. You should keep the chair, box and anything related. Take pictures of your injuries and medical bills etc. If you are looking for an attorney to represent you please feel free to call me at 818 345-0123

Gertz and Laurie 18321 Ventura Boulevard Suite 900 Tarzana, CA 91356