California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/13, 11:05 am

Can an attorney-in-fact sign/notarize a substitution of trustee for its client as "clientname" rather than as "attorney in fact for clientname"?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search