California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/12/13, 10:34 am

We bought our house in 2007, they previous owner,(by cutting two windows in), caused the roof to sink, and the rear wall to buckle, while repairing this problem we discover that they feiled to disclose extensive fire damage, and had covered it up with ABS wood and metal flashing, both on the house and shed. The wood looks like it was pulled from a campfire, Do we have any recourse on the seller, agent, or inspector ? this is a very expensive problem, any help is welcomed and appreciated.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search