California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/03/13, 6:41 pm

we bought a property in Keyes, Ca. over 2 years ago, an R2 lot with a house on it which we have improved greatly. We planned to put a second dwelling on it, and we have to put in a whole new water & sewer connection in, but it we put in a house or mobile home we have to pay use taxes and school tax like a new house, can we put a park model on the property and avoid those costs, (except the water & sewer costs)?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search