California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/21/13, 7:13 pm

We have a hard money loan which is in default. Lender agreed to give extra month to bring current before setting auction date but requires us tp prove $7000 in property tax is current before he'd accept any money from us. We have enough to cure default but not the tax. Any input helpful. We live in California. Is it legal to not accept payment of arrearages and auction house? Not even a lien yet...

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/21/13, 7:22 pm by Anthony Roach

Is the loan secured with a mortgage or a deed of trust? What do you mean auction? Has there been a lawsuit?

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search