California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/15/13, 2:16 pm

Can I hire an attorney to evict my tenant (3-day notice is over) even though I'm out of the Country? I'm concerned if the tenant answers and we get a trial that I will have to fly back to the USA to testify. Would I have to testify or can my lawyer handle the eviction trial without me? Like can't I just sign an affidavit about the unpaid bills?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search