California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 2:50 pm

We are at a loss. I have contacted one laywer (who wasn't helpful), and I am just so confused. Can someone please help us!? Here is some background info. My fiancÚ's father (Roy Abell Jr) took a 260,000.00 dollar loan on the house Ralph (My fiancÚ) owns in 2006. The house was given to Ralph in 2001 from his grandma via a quick claim deed in the amount of 10.00 dollars. We now (after making another 800 miles round trip) have obtained copies of the paper work. All of the liens, and breach of lien fee's are added to the house Ralph's owns... BUT everyone of then is in Roy's name. Is there anything we can do to remove these loans we didn't do??... Can we sue te companies and lawyers who allowed this to happen?? The paper even list a title search, when you look up the document it list, it is the quick claim deed for Ralph. Nothing in Roy's name.

The house is Ely, NV

We live in Sacramento, CA

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search