California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/06, 1:27 pm

Lost original grant deed to revocable living trust

a negligent attorney never recorded original signed grant deed transferring property to parents revocable living trust - now Father is deceased and mother suffers from dementia . Is there any way to record a clear copy?

this was notarized at the time. This has become critical because the property is up for sale.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search