California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/10/13, 4:57 pm

M neighbor's ivy grows half way across my property. He says that is my problem. I am 83 years old and recovering from cancer surgery. I cannot take it out myself, and feel that I should not have to pay someone to clean up his mess. He says "So sue me". What are my legal rights and what can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search