California  |  Real Estate Law

Hello my name is Mike

I need direction on how to fill out a AFFIDAVIT_DEATH_JOINT_TENANT for the county of los angeles

RECORDING REQUESTED BY

AND WHEN RECORDED MAIL TO

NAME

STREET ADDRESS

CITY & STATE

ABOVE SPACE FOR RECORDERíS USE ONLY

AFFIDAVIT Ė DEATH OF JOINT TENANT

Assessorís Parcel Number:

State of California

County of _______________________________ }ss.

_________________________________________, of legal age, being first duly sworn, deposes and says:

That _______________________________________, the decedent mentioned in the attached certified copy of

Certificate of Death, is the same person as _______________________________________ named as one of the

parties in that certain _____________________________________ dated _____________________________,

executed by _____________________________________________________________________________________

to _____________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________,

as joint tenants, recorded as Instrument No. _______________________, on _______________________________, in

Book/Reel __________, Page/Image ____________, of Official Records of __________________________________

County, California, covering the following described property situated in the ___________________________________

________________________, County of ______________________________________________, State of California:

That the value of all real and personal property owned by said decedent at date of death, including the property

above described, did not then exceed the sum of $ _____________________________________________________

Dated___________________________________ ____________________________________

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO (or affirmed) before me on this _________________________day of _______

20______ by____________________________________ proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the

persons(s) who appeared before me.

___________________________________________

Notary Signature

Notary Public Commissioned for said County and State

NOTARY SEAL

Answered on: 7/19/13, 1:21 pm by Anthony Roach

That is something that you would have to do in person with an attorney. If you are interested, call my office or send me a private e-mail, which should be contained in my lawguru profile.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311