California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/04/13, 4:37 pm

A Park model is classified as an RV, not a mobile home, can I just park a park model and hook it up like a house or mobile home on permanent foundation, and not have to pay use tax and school tax???

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search