California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/29/13, 9:03 pm

In a real estate transaction a home purchase fell out of escrow. The cancellation was sent but the seller would not sign to give me my deposit back, Should I go to small claims court? mediation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search