Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

My renter has asked his attorney to draft a proposal to purchase my property which is in review. I would like to serve breech of rental contract to my illusive tenant via this attorney, will that be acceptable service? thank you

Asked on 5/15/13, 1:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No, it is not proper service. You can't serve papers if you are a party to an action. When someone doesn't keep up their end of the bargain, it is a "breach of contract." Breeches are pants.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 2:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now