California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/02/13, 3:58 pm

I was renting a room and damaged a blind. The landlord deducted from my security deposit the full cost of the damaged blind ($450) but actually replaced the blind with a cheaper blind. Is this legal? Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search