Legal Question in Securities Law in California

Do do know an attorney that represents

Plaintiffs in securities law cases?

In the Bahamas?

Asked on 1/31/13, 11:52 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Read more
Answered on 2/01/13, 1:04 am
Bryan Whipple Bryan R. R. Whipple, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No, but when folks ask for foreign counsel, I suggest they contact the foreign nation's consular representatives in the U.S. I'm not sure the Bahamas have a consulate in Los Angeles, but you could at least look for it, and if not, try the trade section of the Embassy of the Bahamas in Washington, D.C. This can probably be done by e-mail and you'll probably be able to get names of several attorneys in that specialty.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/13, 5:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Securities Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now