California  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/10/09, 10:55 pm

do you have to fill out a w9 form to received money from an inheritance?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/11/09, 9:00 pm by Gordon Firemark

Yes. If asked for your tax ID number in part of a financial transaction, you should provide it.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Gordon P. Firemark 10940 Wilshire Blvd., 16th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90024

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search