California  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/09, 10:52 pm

My husband works in clalifornia in H1 visa.I went to US on his dependent visa.In his income tax return he has shown married in income tax exemption/allowence.Does it mean he gets income tax exempt by showing his married status?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search