California  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/13, 10:38 am

I am receiving a bill for trash collection at a rental property I own but do not occupy. I have no contract with the collection agency CR&R in Hemet CA. My tenant is delinquent and they sent the bill to me with treats of collections or to be applied to my property tax by the city of Hemet CA. Is this legal?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search