Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

Got caught being young and dumb while drifting around a corner in a residential area. What would a V C section 23109 (c) end up costing me in California?

Asked on 5/07/13, 5:25 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I believe the base fine is $100, but with penalty assessments and mandatory court fees, it's somewhere around $500. Be careful... it's also two points on your DMV record - that's the same number of points as a DUI.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 2:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now