Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

did not complete my traffic school what are the penaties? Also can I ask the judge that I don't want traffic school anymore?

Asked on 7/24/10, 2:56 am

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary Olive Law Offices Gary Olive
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Go back to court as soon as possible and tell the judge what you want. Cardinal rule is to always walk in the front door as opposed to being brought in through the side door by the Sheriff.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/10, 11:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now