California  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/13, 9:48 am

I was hit from behind by a motorcycle while in my car in traffic. I was in a rental car and did not have any insurance at the time. Am I liable for any costs of the collision? My rental car was not damaged, but the motor cycle was and the guy has medical cost. Am I in any trouble for not having insurance for a rental in California?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search