Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

I hit a parked car and left. No one saw me and I don't think there were any parking lot cameras. What happens now? I have a clean record and this was just an accident. I got panicked and just left. I know I should have written a note but I didn't. I'm super nervous about what could happen. It was very little damage to the other car. What CAN happen?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

You can be sued for money, you can be prosecuted for hit and run. I suggest you consult with an attorney to review your options ASAP.

818 345 0123

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California