Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

my hubby received a red light camera ticket but I was actually driving the car (the photo clearly shows a female but they sent it to him anyway). he got it because he is the registered owner. I know he needs not to rat me out, but how exactly should we fill out the affidavit of non-liability?

Thank you.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Steven Mandell Law Offices of Steven R. Mandell

No, no, no. He doesn't have to rat you out. He has the ABSOLUTE right to deny that it is him and let the prosecution prove who it is. It's a little pesky thing called the Constitution (and some kudos to the Bill of Rights). If you would like to discuss this further, don't hesitate to contact me for a free consultation. Steve Mandell 310 393 0639

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California