California  |  Traffic Law

Why is it legal for an officer of the law to keep my car in the impound for 30 days for a driving on suspended? Then expect me to pay for it along with the penalties.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Answered on: 12/02/11, 4:07 pm by Harutiun Kassakhian

The reason why this is lawful is because poor people don't have the money to lobby the California legislature. As the great French author, Anatole France, once wrote, "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

The Kassakhian Law Office 310 E. Mesa Ave. Gallup, NM 87301