California  |  Traffic Law

i was recently involved in a hit and run a week ago, my friend was suposed to be my ride home be got drunk, he asked me to drive and i said ok, i backed out and hit a car, damage was minor but my friend kept telling me to drive away because he didnt have insurance on him, i was scared and did what he said. they got his license plate and filed a report, my friend is asking me to clarify to his insurance company that i was the one driving, but the thing is i dont have my licnese and he still thinks that i do. i havent said anything yet what should i do

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.