California  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/25/13, 1:09 pm

I recently received a red light camera ticket in the mail and I was not the driver. I am a female and the photo is of a male. The ticket came to me as I am the registered owner. Could I just fill out a Trial by Written Declaration stating that it was not me driving and have it dismissed? Or am I obligated to rat someone out to get my ticket dismissed?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search