California  |  Traffic Law

Is there such a thing as a warrant on a car in CA? My friend got arrested, because the police said there is a warrant on the car and he is on parole. He did not violate his parole, but I do not understand how there could be a warrant on the vehicle. If there really is such a thing how can you get that removed?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Answered on: 4/03/12, 11:21 am by Sergei Tokmakov

Maybe there is an APB on a car, maybe his license is suspended for not paying some traffic fines or failure to appear, could be any number of things

Attorney address not available