Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

I have a ticket in California for driving on a suspended license, there was a warrant issued because I missed the court date. I now live in New York, and I have written to the judge regarding the matter and asked for my fine to be reduced or put on a payment plan and for my warrant to be revoked. I received a response denying all my requests. What can I do to resolve this issue and get my license back as quickly as possible. I haven't been able to drive for over 2 years

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Steven Mandell Law Offices of Steven R. Mandell

You'll need to hire an attorney in California to take care of it for you without your presence in court. If your matter is in Los Angeles County, I'd be happy to talk to you about it. Good luck. Steve Mandell 310 393 0639

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

You need to hire an attorney to appear in court on your behalf.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California