California  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/10/13, 9:20 am

I have a ticket in California for driving on a suspended license, there was a warrant issued because I missed the court date. I now live in New York, and I have written to the judge regarding the matter and asked for my fine to be reduced or put on a payment plan and for my warrant to be revoked. I received a response denying all my requests. What can I do to resolve this issue and get my license back as quickly as possible. I haven't been able to drive for over 2 years

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search