California  |  Veterans Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/10, 1:08 pm

i am i for mer marine discharged in '07. i tried filing claims for disability with the va, but they kept telling me that my records weren't on file. is there an attorney who can help me get my benefits from the va in a rather quick time frame?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search