California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/11/12, 7:21 am

If we add stock to our living trust do we need an Attorney to change the documents or can we amend them ouselves?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search