California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/13, 3:50 pm

The administers of my Fathers estate, PNC Bank, have really screwed up and several people were hurt beacuse of it. Can I file suit againt PNC Bank in California, my legal residence or do I have to file in the State were my fathers estate resides? Would filing in Small Claims make any difference?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search